I did this workout with two friends. It was fun,fast, and beginner friendly.
8 Exercise Circuit
- Warm-Up: Circuit performed at 50% of max effort for two sets. Emphasis is on technique and form. Dynamic stretches individually or as group for 3-5 minutes.
- Workout: Performed at 75-85% of max effort for 3 sets for time.
- Rope swings x 1 minute
- Flutter Kicks x 50 reps
- Thrusters x 25 repetitions
- Russian Twists with Medicine Ball x 50 repetitions.
- Body squats on Bosu Half Sphere (Beginners: without ball) x 25 reps
- Military Plank x 1 minute
- Concept 2 Skier x 1 min
- Sled Pushes (from bear crawl stance) x 20 yds
- Cool Down: Walk 5-10 minutes. Stretch 5-10 minutes.
Total Workout time was about 50 minutes. You don’t need a whole lot of time to get it done!